If you have not opened and/or damaged the container, you may return it and pay for shipping it back to us by first completing the Return Form and complying with our return procedure. We will issue a refund of the net product cost.
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by completing this online form. That is the only way to initiate a return with us.
- Return Authorization number - Click here
- All returns without a prior authorization will be refused by our returns department. You must absolutely obtain a Return Authorization Number before returning anything to us.
- You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return. We will then provide you with a unique return authorization number and will confirm the returns address where you need to return the item to.
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address
- Please obtain a tracking number from the Canada Post, UPS, etc. when you send your item back to us. A tracking number does not cost anything and without it, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit
- Unwanted items need to be returned in pristine condition with their seals unbroken. Please ensure that the items you are returning are unopened and in their original packaging.
- We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any returned item(s) supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary and mishandling handling on your end.
- Any item you have accepted and then shipped back to us, is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse.
How long does it take
All products returned to us are verified by our Returns Department staff. Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 14 days of receipt. We'll give you a credit applicable towards other products or a future purchase at www.ProteinCo.ca.